Season 4 of Miami Vice featured 59 songs during the course of it's 22 episodes, although the 6 songs used in "A Bullet For Crockett" had featured in previous episodes of the show, and Sheena Easton's recording of "I Got You Babe" appears twice, reducing the count of unique tracks to 52. The rock trend of Season 3 continues, and a large amount of electronic and dark new wave material also appears.
- While Season 4 did not feature any songs written exclusively for the show, Sheena Easton's cover of "I Got You Babe" was recorded specially for Miami Vice.
- All of the songs used in "A Bullet For Crockett" had been featured in previous episodes, and most of the repeated songs appear in flashbacks to the scene(s) where they were originally used.
- Most songs used in an episode: 5 - "A Bullet For Crockett"
- Least songs used in an episode: 0 - "Hell Hath No Fury..."
- Most songs by the same artist: 4 - Sheena Easton
†Song replayed in "Love At First Sight".
††"Hell Hath No Fury..." contained no pop music.