Miami Vice Characters
Cathy Calderon, two children
Paul Calderon is a Puerto Rican actor. He appeared in the show Miami Vice as Nicky, one of "The Home Invaders", as Gabriel, one of the Revillas' hitmen in the episode "The Prodigal Son", and as Don Gallego, drug dealer after Mikey (played by Michael Carmine) and Conejo (played by Coati Mundi) in the episode "Everybody's in Showbiz".
Calderon made his film debut in the TV movie Doubletake (with Paul Gleason), and his first movie appearance in Tenement, both in 1985. In 1987 he appeared as a drug dealer in the video for Michael Jackson's Bad, and he is one of the few actors to have appeared in all four Law & Order shows: Law & Order, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, and Law & Order: Trial By Jury.
Among his numerous movie and TV roles include:
- The Equalizer (three episodes, 1985-87)
- Penn & Teller Get Killed (1989, with Penn Jillette, Teller, and David Patrick Kelly).
- The Firm (1993, with Jerry Hardin)
- Pulp Fiction (1994, with Ving Rhames and Bruce Willis)
- Clockers (1995, with John Turturro)
- Out of Sight (1998, with Luis Guzman, Dennis Farina and Ving Rhames)
- The Sentinel (2006)
- Lie To Me (TV, 2009, episode with Antonio Fargas)
- La Soga (2009)
- Grand Slammed (2010)
- Burning Daylight (2010)
- Lights Out (TV, 2011)
- Boardwalk Empire (TV, 2014, with Steve Buscemi)
- West End (2014, most recent movie appearance)
- Blue Bloods (TV, 2016, most recent TV appearance)
Calderon is married to Cathy, and has two children.